So You Say You Want a Revolution?
Success in a mission based organization is defined as progress toward solving problems. I will help your organization identify critical path work and implement practical systems that make your work more efficient and provide real-time data about your success. I have extensive experience working with organizations big and small, nonprofits and social enterprise, global and local.
Please email email@example.com for more information
Manage What Matters
I have 25 years of experience creating practical systems uniquely tailored to the needs of mission based organizations. These systems must be practical and inexpensive while increasing both efficiency and efficacy. I can demystify the tools (content management, community management, knowledge management, CRM, ERP, e-Commerce...) and help you refine your work so that your efforts have the greatest likelihood of producing results for your beneficiaries.
We have enough ideas. What we need are communities of practitioners remixing existing ideas. Sphaera is a new social enterprise dedicated to the publication and reuse of existing solutions. Through a Solutioning Workshop I can help your team make better use of what you already know as well as establish collaborative relationships with a global community of practitioners.
- Nov 6, 2015 Gardening Nov 6, 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- Jul 20, 2015 The Blockchain and Inherently Equitable Markets Jul 20, 2015
- Feb 22, 2015 Social Enterprise: Time to Take Ourselves Seriously Feb 22, 2015
- December 2014
- Sep 19, 2014 What Is Resilience Sep 19, 2014
- July 2014
- Feb 28, 2014 A Snarky look at Free Markets and the Exploitation Inherent in Economic Rents Feb 28, 2014
- Oct 12, 2013 SOCAP Keynote 2013: Love and Money Oct 12, 2013
- Oct 12, 2013 Can Financial Markets be 'Good'? Oct 12, 2013
- Oct 12, 2013 Can brands maximize profits and be a force for good? Oct 12, 2013
- Aug 3, 2012 Social vs. Financial Aug 3, 2012
- Feb 27, 2012 Social Enterprise, A Disruptive Innovation Feb 27, 2012
- August 2011
- Jul 14, 2009 A Brave New World of Social Impact Data Jul 14, 2009
- Mar 14, 2009 Reimagining Value For A Post-Crisis Economy Mar 14, 2009